Revolutionizing IABC Leadership
We invite each Heritage Region chapter to send at least one chapter leader to the 2018 Heritage Region Leadership Institute (RLI): Revolutionizing IABC Leadership. This half-day session is dedicated to renewed and refocused leadership for driving results within IABC and beyond. The region is also providing your chapter a $500 stipend to help offset travel and lodging costs.
What You Will Gain
RLI is designed for Heritage Region chapter leaders and emerging leaders, as well as Heritage Region members-at-large who are interested in IABC leadership opportunities.
You will hear helpful IABC updates and enjoy the opportunity to interact with IABC leadership, Heritage Region board members (including chapter liaisons) and leaders from other chapters.
- Renew relationships with chapter leaders and region board members in a collaborative, friendly environment;
- Celebrate successful chapter results and brainstorm ways to drive results, despite shared challenges;
- Leverage regional support and chapter relations;
- Refocus to hone and activate best practice strategies and tactics; and
- Leave with one tangible takeaway or action step to support chapter success and the start of a broader, strategic chapter game plan.
Mark Your Calendar
When: Noon – 5 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 (A networking lunch at noon is planned, covered by a small registration fee)
Where: Omni Richmond Hotel, 100 South 12th St., Richmond, VA 23219 (The room will be determined and announced at a later date.)
- If you will be attending the 2018 Heritage Region Conference, register for the Regional Leadership Institute online using the conference registration form.
- If you are registering for the Regional Leadership Institute only (not the conference), please register here.
- Either way, please be sure to register for the Regional Leadership Institute by Friday, Oct. 26, 2018.
Affordable and Reimbursable
The registration fee is just $20. Chapters can apply to have Regional Leadership Institute expenses such as travel, accommodations and the $20 fee reimbursed via a $500 per chapter stipend from the Heritage Region. Each chapter can use the stipend for one leader or split it among several.
To reserve and receive a chapter stipend:
- A leader from your chapter needs to contact the finance chair, Amy Miller, at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the Regional Leadership Institute and confirm the chapter will be using the stipend.
- Matt will review your request for approval and provide an expense report you can use after the conference.
- Submit your expense report no later than Dec. 15, 2018.
- The region will provide a reimbursement check to the requesting party.
We’ll have fun, create a connection and make new friends along the way! Please reach out with any questions, and we look forward to seeing you in Richmond.